12th Annual Celebration of Life Gala
Live Stream will be held from Villa St. Joseph’s Assisi Hall
Friday, September 24, 2021 | 6 –11pm
We are a 501(c)(3) organization,
Tax ID: 20-5652595
The Village at Marymount serves residents, families, staff, and visitors as a partner in healing through prayer, encouragement, and comfort. Our faith-based ministry, founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis, values the gift of life in all its transitions through the core values of Compassion, Competence, and the Celebration of Life.
The Spiritual Care team fosters an environment of life-long learning, while respecting the dignity and self-worth of every person. The Village at Marymount honors the sanctity of the human spirit through compassionate spiritual care and emotional support.
If you value the following qualities, then make The Village at Marymount your choice for faith-based care.
Marymount Place – Assisted Living
- Secured, apartment-style living feature 104 suites and varying levels of care.
- The World Class Care of Cleveland Clinic Marymount Hospital located right next door on our campus.
- Three gourmet meals each day featuring authentic ethnic cuisine prepared by our chefs.
- A pantry service is provided 24 hours/seven days a week for snacks, beverages, and coffee.
- Scheduled transportation to doctor visits and some appointments.
- Daily Mass to enrich spiritual well-being and foster healing.
Villa St. Joseph – Skilled Nursing Care
- Specializing in skilled and intermediate nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, memory care and outpatient therapy, each resident has what they need to achieve their individual goals.
- With 142 beds, the diverse clinical needs of everyone on campus can be accommodated.
- Special care is placed on developing a personalized care plan for each resident.
- Fun-filled activities that challenge and enrich the lives of residents.
- A secured memory care neighborhood offers peace of mind to residents and families.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The following information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will help you answer the important questions you may have regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
Benefits of Working Here!
Executive Director Sue Nall and Administrator Dan Storey discuss the many features and benefits of working at The Village at Marymount.