In the Franciscan spirit of valuing the gift of life in all its transitions, our Mission is to provide an environment of Compassion, Competence and the Celebration of Life to all entrusted to this community of care.
The Villa at Marymount strives to serve residents, families, staff, and visitors as a partner in healing through prayer, encouragement, and comfort. Our faith-based ministry, founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis, values the gift of life in all its transitions through the core values of Compassion, Competence, and the Celebration of Life.
The Spiritual Care team fosters an environment of life-long learning, while respecting the dignity and self-worth of every person. The Villa at Marymount honors the sanctity of the human spirit through compassionate spiritual care and emotional support.
If you value the following qualities, then make The Villa at Marymount your choice for faith-based care.
Marymount Place – Assisted Living
- Secured, apartment-style living features 104 suites with varying levels of care.
- Our camous is highlighted by the World Class Care of The Cleveland Clinic Marymount Hospital located right next door on our campus.
- Three gourmet meals are served in our dining room daily, featuring authentic ethnic cuisine prepared by our chefs.
- A pantry service is provided 24 hours/seven days a week for snacks and assorted beverages, including coffee.
- Scheduled transportation is provided to doctor visits and some appointments.
- Daily Mass is conducted in Assisi Hall Chapel to enrich spiritual well-being and foster healing.
The Villa at Marymount – Skilled Nursing Care
- With 142 beds, The Villa at Marymount is able to accomodate the diverse clinical needs related to skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation, memory care, long-term nursing care, and outpatient therapy.
- Special attention and clinical expertise is placed on developing a personalized care plan for each resident.
- Diverse activities challenge and enrich the lives of residents mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- A secured memory care neighborhood offers peace of mind to residents and families.
Benefits of Working Here!
Executive Director Sue Nall and Administrator Dan Storey discuss the many features and benefits of working at The Village at Marymount.